The “website” for the purpose is hatchit.co.nz, hatchit.biz
1. Permitted Use of The Website
2. Prohibited Use of The Site
By accessing the website, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the website, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Service in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Hatchit servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the website in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any Hatchit website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website;
- Mirror or frame the website or any part of it on any other website or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website;
- Access the website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Hatchit for use in accessing the website;
- Use the website for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
Any unauthorised use of any Content or the website may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks
The website is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The website, including all intellectual property rights in the website, belongs to and is the property of Hatchit or its licensors (if any). Hatchit owns and retains all copyrights in the content. Except as specifically permitted on the website as to certain content, the content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the content or the website, in whole or in part, by any means. Hatchit, and the Hatchit logo, and other marks used by Hatchit from time to time are the property of Hatchit. The appearance, layout, colour scheme, and design of the hatchit.co.nz site are protected trade dress. Customer does not receive any right or license to use the foregoing. Hatchit may use and incorporate into the site any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
- Information and Materials You Post or Provide
- Links to Third-Party Web Sites
- Downloading Files
Hatchit cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the website will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
- Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
Hatchit and its service providers, licensors and suppliers make no representation about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security or accuracy of the site or the content for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, service and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition or condition of any kind. Hatchit and its service providers, licensors and suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind with regard to the site and the content, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. No statement or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Hatchit in any means or fashion shall create any warranty not expressly and explicitly set forth in this agreement. The content may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Hatchit and its service providers, licensors or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or other type of damages, including without limitation damages for cover or loss of use, data, revenue or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site, with the delay or inability to use the site, or for any content, or otherwise arising out of the use of the site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, the failure or any limited remedy to achieve its essential purpose, or otherwise, even if Hatchit or any of Hatchit’s suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
If, notwithstanding the other terms of this agreement, Hatchit is determined to have any liability to you or any third party for any loss, harm or damage, you agree that the aggregate liability of Hatchit and its officers, directors, managers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, service providers, licensors or suppliers shall in all cases be limited to one hundred New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
- Additional Terms of Service
If you are a customer of Hatchit or an employee, representative or agent of a Hatchit customer, your use of the Hatchit Service is subject to Hatchit’s terms of service,
11. General Provisions.
b) Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Hatchit therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the content at any time without prior notice. Hatchit does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.