Keap exists to help small businesses succeed
Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) offers several CRM and marketing automation software products. If you’re a small-medium business (up to around 25-30 staff) and looking to grow your marketing and lead generation through digital automation then Keap has been designed for you.
It’s entry-level plans are perfect for sole-operators and small business owners who need to manage everything themselves – client information, set appointments easily, send quotes and invoices, get paid, and see a dashboard that shows a sales pipeline.
If you’re a little bigger and have multiple users then Keap Max boasts more features and is suitable for those that require more CRM functionality, more customisation, more automation and better reporting. Typically, if your business has its own marketing team then Keap Max is what you’d look at to meet your needs.
Keap offers a payment gateway to make accepting payments easy.
- Client Management – store leads and contact information in 1 location on all devices
- Appointment Setting – do away with back and forth of emails with an inbuilt appointment calendar.
- Quotes – send quotes a customer can accept through the touch of a button.
- Invoices and Payments – send branded invoices and get notified when viewed. Schedule auto-follow ups.
- Pipeline – a customisable dashboard to see where sales are at.
Keap Max Features
- CRM – customisable views, segmentation, lead scoring and more.
- Marketing Automation – drag and drop customisable campaigns. Design the sequential workflows and communications you imagine.
- Landing Pages – use pre-built templates to design landing pages for your website as well webforms to capture more leads.
- Online Sales – ideal for businesses that offer goods or services but don’t require a full ecommerce site. Accept credit card payments online.
- Checkout pages – design unique pages and email sequences for different sets of customers.
Hatchit – your Keap Partner
If you’re looking at Keap as a possible solution to your marketing automation needs, then let us help guide you through the set up and configuration of your campaigns.
If you’d like a demo, need support or require further information please contact us.