Technology Integration is the process of connecting your systems together so they can communicate with each other.
We use our knowledge of your products and objectives to connect systems and streamline how your infrastructure works together.
With a thorough Technology Integration, your team can remove barriers in your tech stack to enable the workflows needed to succeed are available across the entire organisation.
Done successfully, you and your teams will be on the same page working with the most accurate insights and data. Business processes can be optimised to fuel growth.
Why you might need to integrate systems.
Tech Integrations can be extremely valuable as you expand to save time and improve accuracy. An integration can also help avoid problems such as:
- Manually duplicating data between systems.
- Physically transferring data between devices with external hard drives, USB sticks or disks.
- Departmental divides.
What you get from an integration.
- An assessment of the complexity of your data within each system.
- A selection of integration options.
- Custom development work from our engineers as required.
- Data or functionality options within an integration.
Hatchit – your Software Integration Partner
Hatchit is proudly independent and supports multiple software products in New Zealand.
Let us help you select, deploy and manage your software. You’ll get expertise in all aspects of software deployment from product selection, setup, customisation, integration and training.
If you need to integrate with other products or a custom solution to meet your goals then please get in touch.