What is CRM used for?
Fundraising CRM software helps you collect, store, and manage interactions with current and potential donors, constituents, case management, and volunteers to help you improve experiences and drive growth.
Many Non-profit’s use specialist CRM systems for data collection and reporting, and when done well they can also forecast future growth projections, provides automated workflows, track and manage donors, events, volunteers, scales your processes, saves time and optimises your entire performance.
Arming your team with the right software solution that compliments your processes and saves time will give you a competitive advantage.
Frequently Asked Questions – Cloud Fundraising Software
What are the main benefits of Cloud Fundraising Software?
- Break down departmental silos by storing information in a single, all-inclusive solution
- Access to data while out in the field visiting stakeholders or at events
- Clearly view performance KPI’s
- Align team members and prioritise the right tasks through transparency
- Opening new revenue streams through multichannel communication
- Consistent stakeholder experience thanks to better management and data sharing
- Consistent contact information
- Clear view of all interactions a stakeholder has with your organisation
What are the main features of Cloud Fundraising Software?
- Multi-stakeholder Relationship Management Database
- Fundraising Moves Management
- Case History and Outcome Goals
- Mobile and Web Access to data
- Online Forms (Website Embedded)
- Email Marketing and Reporting
- Payment Processing and Receipting
- User Dashboards
Frequently Asked Questions – General
How much will it cost?
Historically specialist software has a reputation for being expensive. However, the reality is that you can get started on a minimal budget. It all depends on your needs, but deployment could cost anywhere from literally a few hundred dollars per month per organisation to upwards of several thousand dollars per organisation each month. Here are some considerations:
- Number of users
- Size of customer database (actual or anticipated)
- Specialist needs
- Implementation needs
- Technical support needs
- Customisation required
- User training
What should I know in advance?
To some extent this will depend on what you need, but here are some common questions that people ask during the selection process:
- Do I need a system to have any industry-specific features?
- How easy is it to access information?
- Is it easy to view or sort information based on my chosen criteria?
- Are there any reports/dashboards included?
- How easy is it for my users to learn?
- What are the support options?
- Are there any data storage limits and what are the additional costs?
- What does the upgrade path look like?
These are just a start. For a smooth selection process, consider coming up with a personalised checklist for your needs.
Can I integrate with other products?
Yes! Virtually all Cloud Fundraising CRM’s have integration capability with the widely-used marketing, finance, business intelligence, and other popular platforms.
Hatchit – your CRM Partner
Hatchit is an independent software consulting firm, specialising in CRM and Client Management software in New Zealand.
We work with new and existing CRM users to select, set up, and leverage their software through a wide range of professional services that include implementation, reporting, consulting, data migration, system integration, project management and database administration.
Let us help you select, deploy and manage your CRM.
If you need a custom solution to meet your goals then please get in touch.